Saturday, September 25, 2010

Me-Made

My creativity ...

I made it out of my mother’s suit of velvet, my NANU gifted her in 1956।



I made mine ……..refishoned it….when I was in 9th standard in the year 1968.



Peek into it ….lots of space to tote…books, crochethooks, yarn, personal belongings, as per your tour.
The linning is made up with my sarri suit.. my mother’s old saree transformed into my suit..then interlinning of this purse with stud closures.

I made this purse out of green velvet reused… recycled…redisigned … reduced …three times….
Beautiful purse to tote utilities….



Still in good condition!






Beautiful purse to tote utilities….




Still in good condition





I made these red and white crocheted bags in the year १९७९.

THESE TWO ARE AMONG MY 10 CROCHETED BAG PROJECT I UNDERTOOK THAT TIME.
ALL WERE OA DIFFERENT COLOUR DESIGN AND SIZES!








CROCHETED DOLL’S OUT FIT…
OR DOLL!






Beautiful Hyperbolic doll I made out of my left over yarn stashed in my ysrn bag!






All the photographs are recently grabbed!



DOUBLE CLICK TO SEE FULL SIZES!
HAVE A GOOD DAY
AND
Happy creativity!





No comments:

Post a Comment